- Undefined tenant in s3 - A tenant is the most fundamental construct of a SaaS environment. As a SaaS provider building an application, you are making this application available to your customers. The customers that are signing up to use your environment are represented as the tenants of your system.
- Detailed log debugging option enabled- This feature can record database operations, system processes, and errors that occur when executing a transaction or running unit tests.
- Kafka rebalancing- A Rebalance happens when a consumer JOINS the group, a consumer SHUTS DOWN cleanly, a consumer is considered DEAD by the group coordinator,Member subscription changes, such as one consumer changing the subscribed topics, Resource changes, such as adding more partitions to the subscribed topic.
- Segfaults in Indexer- Segmentation fault is a specific kind of error caused by accessing memory that “does not belong to you.” When a piece of code tries to do read and write operation in a read-only location in memory or freed block of memory, it is known as a segfault. It is an error indicating memory corruption.
- Indexer kafka crash issue has been solved.
There are no config changes.