Released on 16 Apr 2021
- S3write flag- Uploads files from the local file system to the S3 bucket.
- Rocksdb is a feature that stores key-value pairs and states. The data that is stored are sorted based on the key.
- File cache is the data space whose files are controlled by the server kernel for the server. This has been enabled.
- For data block cache, the uncoordinated and unevaluated file(Raw file) is used.
- The crash-fix for the incorrect string being generated in search avx_str_search has been fixed.
There are no config changes.